I received The Liebster Blog Award from Natascha at Letters on a Postcard. Thank you so much for thinking of me! The award has made my day!
What is a Liebster Award I hear you say? Well Liebster means Dearest in German. The award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers. Bloggers who deserve some acknowledgement and encouragement to keep on blogging!
These are the rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
6. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
11 Facts about me:
1. I love animals. I think I care more about animals than I do humans. I donate and support various animal charities.
2. I'm a bookworm. There's not a day that goes by without my nose in a book.
3. When I was a child all my friends wanted to be popstars and I wanted to be a wrestler.
4. I can't go a day without drinking atleast 1 redbull and 2 coffee's.
5. I'm obsessed with American TV.
6. I have had the same hair style for 10 years.
7. I still suck my finger.
8. I was a rebel without a cause when I was a teenager and sported numerous facial piercings and crazy
9. I have a thing for boys in bands.
10. Im fiercely loyal to my family and friends. Almost too much.
11. I still listen to the Pop Punk music I listened to when I was 13.
11 Questions from Letters on a Postcard:
What inspires you to start following a blog?
Numerous things! Mainly if the blog stands out, if we have similar interests and most importantly if the posts interest me!
Who is the one person in the world you could not live without?
My other half! I don't realise how much he does for me and how much I rely on him. I think I'd be lost without him!
What is your go to comfort food?
Do I have to chose just one?! That is torture!
If it's just the one then it has to be crisps! I seriously think I could live off them! It's got to be Walkers though.
Are you living the life you want, are you content?
I am happy with most aspects of my life but there are things I would like to change! I would love to go back to University or study a trade.
I want to get a mortgage and get out of the renting trap. I want to get married. I want to learn to drive and I want to start a family! Lots of wants!
Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
My Mum! Stereotypical answer but she really is. I grew up with two loving parents even though they both separated while my siblings and I were young. My Mum was a full time working Mother with three kids my entire childhood (and still is) and even though she would be better off not working she did work and she worked hard! When I came to the age when I could work myself she wouldn't even take board off me even though she was still struggling! She is incredible.
Where is your dream vacation?
I love America so a road trip across the States would be amazing! Although I don't think I would want to come back.
What was the highlight of 2012 for you?
I was lucky enough to win £1000 of Thomas Cook vouchers in 2012! So I booked a holiday to Alcudia in Majorca and stayed at a 4 star hotel, all inclusive for 10 days.
It was my favourite holiday yet and it was all free. It was paradise.
Is there a single moment when you have been really proud of yourself, such as a graduation, having a baby, passing your driving test etc.
I was a rebel without a cause when I was a teenager and really messed up with my schooling. I didn't think I would be able to educate myself further and that was it. When I did my National Diploma at college and passed I was extremely proud of myself. So when you think there is no hope left you can always get yourself back on track!
If you could re-live your teenage years, knowing what you know now, would you?
I wouldn't of grown up so fast. Kids grow up too soon these days. You have all your adult life to be responsible, enjoy being a kid while you can! I was 16 going on 30. I thought I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. Little did I know!
Name one interesting fact about your personality.
I have the most warped sense of humour. It's a little dry, sarcastic, silly and crude! Some people say it's a mans sense of humour! Although it's a good thing cause I can make light out of awkward situations with my daft jokes.
If you could do anything in the world right now, no expense spared, what would you do?
Travel the world!
11 Questions from Chic Geek Diary:
1. What is an embarrasing fact about you?
2. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
3. What is your weakness?
4. What one food you couldn't live without?
5. What changes do you want to make in 2013?
6. What is your pet peeve?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What blog posts do you enjoy reading the most?
9. Who could you not live without?
10. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
11. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
Who I have nominated:
4. Photo Boof