1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks often but if I was to go to Costa or Rhode Island I tend to order a Vanilla Latte. Ohhh I could just drink one right about now.
2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
My black boyfriend blazer. It literally looks good with everything and a blazer never seems to go out of fashion.
3. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
When I was a child I really wanted to be a wrestler. Yes, I'm being serious.
4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?
I would love to move abroad when I have retired. At the minute I'd like to think we would move to Spain. I love Spain, particularly Majorca and it feels like a home away from home.
5. What's one food you can't live without?
Without a doubt it would have to be crisps. I could live off them.
6. What's one quote that you live your life by?
I don't really live my life by quotes. I take each day as it comes. Perhaps that is my quote!
7. Favourite Perfume?
I love perfumes and have a few that I adore such as Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, Dior Addict 2, Miss Dior Cherie, Calvin Klein Euphoria but if I had to chose it would be Dior Addict 2. It's such a lovely scent that you can wear night or day.
8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes?
It changes weekly but at the minute I can't get enough of Truck Stop Blues by New Found Glory.
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Casual and comfortable.
10. Favourite number?
11. Two hobbies?
Blogging and photography. Sorry, nothing out of the box there.
12. Two pet peeves?
People who don't respect animals and treat them like objects. When someone bangs into you while shopping and then doesn't apologise, that really gets to me.
13. Your guilty pleasure?
American TV shows. Cannot get enough!