We don't give Noah chocolate very often. It's not because we are against letting him having a treat here and there, it's because he would much prefer fresh fruit or a handful of raisins. We are so glad that he prefers the healthier snacks so offer him some with every meal but we recently had some chocolate cake and decided to offer Noah a slice. We thought he would probably have a little taste but smear it all over himself and his highchair. We were right but he did eat more than I anticipated. I just had to take some photo's of his messy face. Why do they like getting messy so much?