Over the last few years I've made various energy saving changes not to just to better my pocket but to better the environment too. I'm always looking for energy and money saving products and recently I was sent an EcoEgg to review. I'd heard so much about them that I was pretty excited to try it out myself.
EcoEgg is an award winning, eco-friendly, money saving product and is a complete replacement for washing detergent. The product consists of a hard plastic egg which is filled with two types of different mineral pellets which creates a powerful but all natural cleaning foam. Simply put the Laundry Egg in with your washing and it will leave your laundry clean, fresh and soft.
The Laundry Egg's comes in a range of different natural scents and wash amounts. Choose from Fragrance Free, Soft Cotton or Spring Blossom in either 54, 210 or 720 washes. We were sent the Soft Cotton EcoEgg with 210 washes which is priced at £9.99. You can buy refill pellets at any time and adding them to the egg is very simple to do.
What we love-
- It's natural.
- It completely replaces washing detergent.
- Long lasting from 54 to 720 wash per Laundry Egg and it's refillable.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Great for sensitive skin as it contains no nasties and is 100% natural.
- Money saving. With the 210 wash EcoEgg each load works out as 28p per wash.
- Fantastic value for money.
- Washing comes out clean, fresh and soft.
What we don't love-
There is literally nothing negative I can say about the EcoEgg. I'm just kicking myself that I didn't use it sooner as there's no going back to detergent, powders or capsules for me. EcoEgg is the way forward!
How would you like to try EcoEgg Laundry Egg for yourself? Well here is your chance! If you would like to win an EcoEgg (Fresh cotton and 210 washes) then all you need to do is enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
1. 1 prize to 1 winner.
2. Prize supplied directly from the PR.
3. Competition ends 15/02/16
4. Incomplete entries with be disqualified.
5. UK entries only.