Today I thought I'd put together a little post all about my little Noah. At two and a half he's an endless ball of energy and oozes so much charisma that sometimes we can laugh with him until our bellies hurt. Here are 10 facts about Noah.
1. He's very family orientated. Every day without fail he mentions or asks to see someone in his family and if he doesn't see someone for a couple of days you can see that he misses them.
2. He has his own words for certain things or pronounces them differently. We love this quirk about him and we always say we are going to make a note of them as we'll probably forget them further down the line. So here are some of Noah's special words; yeggs/eggs, ad doors/star wars, geen man/hulk, chokkie yegg/kinder egg, mamie/jamie.
3. He's 2 going on 12 and seems to have outgrown most toddler friendly cartoons and has already moved on to Avengers and Star Wars which I'm totally not ready for! The light sabres, the play fighting, the super powers! I thought I had a few more years until this happened, haha.
4. He's a total night owl, just like me. He will pull every trick to try and stay up as late as possible which usually includes cuddling and kissing me because he knows that it'd get him an extra half hour!
5. Noah loves his Mummy and Daddy like all children do but following a close third and fourth are the cats. He is besotted with Teddy and Baby and often asks to see them as soon as he wakes up in the morning. He's always been super gentle with them and in return they both absolutely adore him too.
6. He's a great eater and there's not much he won't try. In fact he's a better eater than me because he even likes cooked mushrooms and sardines, yuck!
7. People always comment that he's tall for his age but just like his Daddy he's a BFG! He's such a softie and a total Mummy's boy.
8. He loves music, singing and dancing! We often have spontaneous dance off's in the kitchen or living room which usually results in lots of giggles. Usually Noah laughing at Mummy's silly dancing!
9. If Noah had a choice of doing anything he wanted one day he'd probably just want to play out! He's so outdoorsy and enjoys the simple things like walking, exploring, collecting sticks and stones and if there's a puddle he can't resist jumping in it!
10. Last but not least he has the most contagious smile!