Another month brings another Degustabox. Every month I say it but we always look forward to receiving our box as it's always full to the brim of brands we already know and brands that are completely new to us. It's a great way to be introduced to new brands but I also love the fact that it contains some staple brands also. We've never been disappointed with any of the boxes we've received and we've been reviewing them for quite some time now, so kudos to Degustabox for that.
Here's what was inside August's box.
1. Tabasco Sauce - £1.99
2. Clipper Tea - £1.59
3. Aromatic Thai Noodles NutriPot - £2.49
4. Moroccan Couscous NutriPot - £2.49
5. Dorset Cereals Bircher Muesli - £3.49
6. Get More Multivitamins Drink - £1.45
7. Oloves Olives - £1.00
8. Mahou Cinco Estrellas - £1.20
9. Geeta's Curry Pastes - 2 x £1.00
10. Willy Chase's Fit Corn - £2.19
11. Rakusen's Snackers - 2 x £1.29 & £1.49
As usual our box was literally filled to the brim with products as you can see by the picture above. It felt like it had a exotic theme this month with the curry pastes, the beer and the noodles. I've really enjoyed the Rakusen Snackers in particular as they are low fat and low calorie, not so much when dipped in red pepper hummus though but of course that's optional. Nick on the other hand didn't take long to drink the Mahou and it took him right back to our holiday in May as that was the beer you could get throughout Majorca. Another fantastic month from Degustabox.
Degustabox costs £12.99 per month but if you would like to try it for the first time use BLDEG15 at the checkout to receive a whooping £6.00 off!
What products or brands would you like to see in Degustabox next?
- We were sent this product for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.