Another month, another Degustabox! As mentioned in my previous posts we absolutely love our Degustabox subscription and receiving our monthly box is always one of the highlights of our month. We like to sit down as a family wit our box and open the box together and there's always something included which is suitable every one of us.
What was inside November's box.
1. Hartley's Glitter Jelly - 75p each
2. Christian Potier Sauce - £2.50
3. Butterkist Choc Mallow Popcorn - £1.49
4. Butterkist Sweet Cinema Style Popcorn - 28p
5. Ryvita Thins - £1.89
6. Ryvita Crackers - £1.29
7. Pipers Crisps - £2.00
8. Jules Destrooper Butter Crisps - £1.19
9. J20 Glitterberry - £2.49
10. Michel et Augustin Cookie Squares - 89p
11. Appy Kids Co Drinks - £1.49
12. The Good Cider - £1.50 each
The November Degustabox was called the Christmas Box and you can see why as there were lots of items included which are perfect for the Christmas season. I'm planning on sitting down with a selection of cheese and the Ryvita crackers on Christmas Eve, enjoying the Glitterberry J20 on Christmas Day and making up some Hartley's glitter jelly for a treat for my son on Boxing Day. I thought that the box was absolutely perfect, another big thumbs up from us!
Degustabox costs £12.99 per month but if you would like to try it for the first time use the code: CTOMW at the checkout to receive a huge £7.00 off! That means you can get your first box for just £5.99!
What products or brands would you like to see in Degustabox next?
- We were sent this product for the purpose of this review however all opinions are my own.