For most people, being stuck in the house is not essentially a piece of heaven (I am looking at you extroverts!) But there are times when we all have to. If you have ever fallen so sick that you can hardly get out of the house, you know how it feels to be stuck inside. Or maybe it is the holiday season and it is too cold to go out, or too rainy. Whatever may be the reason for your temporary self imposed house arrest, there are ways to make it less crazier than it seems.
1. Take a class: Everything is online now, so you don’t even need to leave your house in order to learn something new. Use Coursera, edX, SkillShare or any other learning platform online to learn something new or increase your expertise in an area you already understand.
2. Read a Book: Nothing will keep you company like a good ol’ book. All you need is a writer who can captivate your attention, and the hours will pass by like minutes.
3. Play a game: Try an old school game like Tetris, or get online and play bingo on www.GameVillage.com. If you are into video games, why not plug in the XBox? The options are limitless.
4. Watch something: Become a couch potato and let the guilt slide. Watch your favorite TV series or turn on Netflix. You can even have a movie marathon if you are in the mood!
5. Plan a holiday: Booking a holiday will lift up your spirits like nothing else. Even if you do not have the time or funds to take this holiday yet, having a plan for something exciting will keep you away from boredom.
Now that you know what to do when you feel stuck inside, you can use it to never feel bored again! Incredible isn’t it?
- This is a PR collaboration.